Micah 6:6-8

"But he's already made it plain how to live, what to do, what GOD is looking for in men and women. It's quite simple: Do what is fair and just to your neighbor, be compassionate and loyal in your love, And don't take yourself too seriously-take God seriously."







Sunday, September 30, 2007

My big girl

We keep looking at Natalie and wondering where the baby went? She is speaking more and more everyday. We moved her from her crib last week because she was too long and kept waking up all the time. She has slept much better in the toddler bed. That may be because she is no longer taking medicine she is allergic to, but we'll say it's the new bed. :-) Natalie is still itchy, but she is doing better. Anyways, here are a couple recent pictures. I have a bunch of stuff to say, but it's forming in my head, so I'll write more later this week.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was already really missing seeing Natalie, but was trying to be brave. But when I saw her standing there so grown-up I cried.
What a beautiful little girl. I love you Natalie,
KK

Anonymous said...

REALLY! Who is this kid and what have you done with Natalie??? :) When are you coming back up to see everyone?

megan said...

aww...so glad the icky rash is going away!! poor thing!
I just want to squeeze her. so beautiful!

love you guys!