Micah 6:6-8

"But he's already made it plain how to live, what to do, what GOD is looking for in men and women. It's quite simple: Do what is fair and just to your neighbor, be compassionate and loyal in your love, And don't take yourself too seriously-take God seriously."







Monday, September 25, 2006

Rockin' and Rollin'



Hey everyone,

I just have a minute to write and tell you that Natalie rolled over for the first time tonight from back to belly. She was with her Daddy and her pacifier fell out of her mouth. She tried to get it and ended up rolling over. Now that she discovered she can do this, she has rolled over five more times. No more laying on the couch for this baby. :) I was in my Bible Study when she did this and we were wrapping up so Chris brought her in and laid her in the middle of all of us. When she rolled over again we all laughed and clapped, which scared her. So she rolled back onto her back and started crying. I'm hoping she'll do it again without the audience. Her daycare worker is in my Bible Study and was almost as excited as I was, which is always a comfort for mommy. This picture was taken on Sunday. She is in a six month dress...growing like a weed. We love you all! ~Allison

2 comments:

megan said...

Allison,
That's the happiest baby ever! I think she's going to laugh just like her mama. :) She's gorgeous, Ally. Thanks for sharing the pics. I will call you tomorrow. I got your message but I've been in a conference. I'm not sure that first weekend is going to work. :( But, we'll talk soon. I love you so much! megs

Allison said...

Hey Sarah,
It was good to hear from you...and interesting because somehow blogging makes me feel closer to everyone at home too. I'm excited for you to be in TN, and a little jealous too. I love you a ton, and will hopefully see you soon!
Allison