Micah 6:6-8

"But he's already made it plain how to live, what to do, what GOD is looking for in men and women. It's quite simple: Do what is fair and just to your neighbor, be compassionate and loyal in your love, And don't take yourself too seriously-take God seriously."







Sunday, September 17, 2006

I blame Megan

So I blame Megan for this blog site. I have resisted it, but after reading her many posts, I have decided to try it. I miss her and I check her site all the time to feel close to her. She is one of those friends that you are always close to, no matter how long it has been since we talked. I miss my friends, Iowa isn't a place crawling with people in their twenties. God has His reasons and I cannot be of use to Him where I am not. So He must have a use for me here. I'm keeping this short because it is my first blog and because Natalie is crying. Here is to a great day and to a God who loves us despite ourselves!

2 comments:

megan said...

I take it all as a compliment! And you have NO IDEA how happy it makes me!! So happy, in fact, I yelled out loud. Marcia started a blog the other day and now you, too!! What more can a girl ask for? I will check here often!

oh, and, by the way, the title of your blog? Hilarious.

I love you sweet girl. Here's to October! ;)

Allison said...

Thank...I'm thinking of writing a whole series of books about side streets. :)
I love you too...and hoping for October...