Micah 6:6-8

"But he's already made it plain how to live, what to do, what GOD is looking for in men and women. It's quite simple: Do what is fair and just to your neighbor, be compassionate and loyal in your love, And don't take yourself too seriously-take God seriously."







Saturday, February 28, 2009

Let's recap, shall we?

This is me at roughly 22 weeks with Natalie...

















Here is me at almost 15 weeks with baby number two...



I'm trying to enjoy this, I really, really am...but I'm feeling slightly traumatized.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are BEAUTIFUL Allison! I love that belly!!! I can't wait to hear more about how you've been! I will try to call tomorrow afternoon. love you so much!!

MommyH said...

You look great Allison!!! Can't wait to meet baby #2 : )

Sunshinejr said...

A baby belly how exciting, i haven't yet seen mine yet. Chris and I are going to find out the sex of the babies in four weeks and we heard their heart beats today :) How are you feeling????? details please

The Bowers Family said...

Love the baby bump - you look great! Lots of love to all 4 of you!!

Marcia Melton said...

Allison,
I FEEL YOUR PAIN! I am 26 weeks right now and I am almost as big as I was when I delivered Ava. A guy I work with asked me yesterday 'when is your due date again?' I said 'sadly, not until July.' His response (very seriously) was 'Are they sure they calculated your due date right?' Ah yes! Baby #2 - nothing like Baby #1! I wish you luck and you still look adorable!