Micah 6:6-8

"But he's already made it plain how to live, what to do, what GOD is looking for in men and women. It's quite simple: Do what is fair and just to your neighbor, be compassionate and loyal in your love, And don't take yourself too seriously-take God seriously."







Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Never in a million years...

My parents did something yesterday that it never even crossed my mind that they would do. One of those things that was NEVER on my radar for them. They are here on vacation and they got TATOOS! DJ, you read that right. If I hadn't been there, I wouldn't have believed it. Here are pics, Mom got Natalie on her arm because she doesn't really like her arms and never wears anything sleeveless, Dad got a WV on his arm because "that's where guys get tatoos." Yeah. Their arms are a little red, but here are the pics. They'll have fun whenever Mam-maw and Pa-paw see this. :-) DJ, I think this gives us permission to do about anything now. I'll upload pics of Natalie's birthday party soon.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW. My parents did a few strange things once I flew the coop, but I have to say tattoos top them all!

MommyH said...

i am in disbelief. that's awesome!

Sarah Hall said...

I'm not sure that they are real, but if they are, I've made up my mind. We're gonna have 17 kids just so KK has to put all of them on her arm :) Oh by the way, where are the pictures of Natalie? I mean, Karen and David are great and all, but..... : )

Heather said...

HOLY S%#*!!!! I don't even know what to do with that information. I am amazed and in awe and shock. I have a whole new level of respect for your parents.

Anonymous said...

could it be that mama kitty has some competition?!?!?! That's SO funny!! But that makes them even more...hilarious, unpredictable and lovable, which i didn't think was possible. :)