Micah 6:6-8

"But he's already made it plain how to live, what to do, what GOD is looking for in men and women. It's quite simple: Do what is fair and just to your neighbor, be compassionate and loyal in your love, And don't take yourself too seriously-take God seriously."







Monday, May 05, 2008

A glance at our weekend

We had a very fun weekend. Chris' Grandmama and Cousins, visited us. Lindsey brought her four year old daughter, Carson. Natalie and Carson had so much fun together. Lindsey and I decided we really should get together more often. They are on there way to Disney for the week. Natalie got to sleep with me Saturday night because of all the company. At three in the morning I hear, "Mommy, let's talk." I tried to explain that it was still night night. "Mommy, where Carson go?" I told her she was night night. I closed my eyes and Natalie said, "mommy,....Boo!" Please, it is night night. She laid there and talked to herself. I would drift back to sleep and suddenly feel my eyes being pulled open by toddler hands and hear, "mommy, awake!" This went on until 5 am when she finally fell back to sleep with her head on my left hip. So I was afraid to move the beast for fear of waking her. It was a long night that ended with me, the good pastor's wife falling asleep holding my grape juice during communion. I was startled awake by one of our Elder's in the back of the sanctuary when he started talking. But, like a good pastor's wife, I fell asleep and jerked awake, but did not spill one drop out of my cup. :-0 That my friends, is experience.
Here are a couple of pics from the weekend.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I have some great nieces!!!! Must be because of their Uncle Robin! Heh! Heh!

Anonymous said...

Uncle Robin, my eye. They obviously take after their Aunt Cheryl. What sweeties. I can't wait to meet Natalie in 5 weeks!!

Allison said...

Natalie can't wait to meet you either Aunt Cheryl! We are all excited to see everyone! Have a great week!
Allison