Micah 6:6-8

"But he's already made it plain how to live, what to do, what GOD is looking for in men and women. It's quite simple: Do what is fair and just to your neighbor, be compassionate and loyal in your love, And don't take yourself too seriously-take God seriously."







Sunday, April 27, 2008

Mood swings

A few weeks ago Natalie and I were in the car. From the backseat I hear,
"mommy, aylor"
I said, "what?"
"aylor, Mommy, aylor."
"Natalie, Mommy doesn't understand."
Now I've pulled to a red light so I turn to look at her. She starts moving her head and hands like she is dancing and says again, "aylor."
I'm thinking, finally I said, "Taylor?"
"yeah."
Okay, surely my 22 month old did not just ask to hear the Taylor CD. She is too young to be requesting songs. I put in the CD. Natalie starting clapping when she heard Taylor. Our car rides haven't been the same since.
So, I will bless you with some of her singing, but also on this tape, you will see Natalie's vast mood swings. One minute she's singing, the next she is on the brink of time out. She's dancing with Daddy, then crying. Welcome to our world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We loved the video, Natalie would probably laugh more if she didn't listen to country music.
KK