Micah 6:6-8

"But he's already made it plain how to live, what to do, what GOD is looking for in men and women. It's quite simple: Do what is fair and just to your neighbor, be compassionate and loyal in your love, And don't take yourself too seriously-take God seriously."







Tuesday, April 08, 2008

A great weekend

I cannot tell you how busy we've been lately. I ate supper at home last night with my family for the first time in three weeks. Yeah, that's ridiculous. Anyways, I had a great weekend. We had Sabrina's bachelorette party and went to Savannah to celebrate her last weekend as a Mathew's. It was so good to be with the girls. I love being a pastor's wife. I wouldn't change it for the world. But this weekend, I got to shed that title and just be friends with my church girls. It felt good. As with any good bachelorette party, I am sworn to secrecy. I searched through my pictures and found a few pictures that I can share with the world (or at least my few blog readers). The first is of Emily playing some air guitar Friday night. Then of Nicole and me eating some cake on the way to Savannah. And last, is our ceremony for Sabrina before we went to dinner. All of us were wearing black pants and hot pink shirts, she had on a white shirt and, of course, her veil and banner. It was fun.




Unfortunately, I got home to a very sick little girl Sunday night. Chris called me on Saturday and told me she had a fever of 102+. She didn't have any other symptoms. He called the Dr. and they told him to give her Tylenol and call on Sunday morning and let them know how she is. By Sunday morning, she had a fever, plus she was hoarse and had a serious cough. So, my excellent husband arranged for an appointment, went to church, preached a sermon at the beginning of service and left to take her to the Dr. He called me Sunday afternoon and said, "croup." They gave her a shot of steroids and sent her home with some oral doses. She won't eat much. Yesterday was pretty rough. She has kept a fever and is just, well, sick. When her medicine kicks in we get glimpses of Natalie, but they are short lived and she is back to sick. Hopefully in a few days she'll be better. My husband is awesome, he took amazing care of her.

This is my baby with croup:



This is the evidence that my baby's on drugs:



I saw a sign up for a free dog the other day, friendly wants a nice home. I'm pretty sure Mocha made that and is advertising herself. :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope Natalie is feeling better! And that Mocha hasn't confiscated the drugs to avoid future humiliation. :)

Anonymous said...

[b]NationalClicks.com-Free Adult, Sexy Videos, Pictures, Games.[/b]

[b]**NOTE:[/b] We are your ONLY Free Softcore Adult Playground with over 20 Free Social Communities built towards your favorite fantasy.

You don't have a favorite fantasy? You should.

Maybe its Hot Teachers, Hot Mom's, Hot Wives, Lingerie, Daisy Dukes, Nip Slips, Sexy Legs, Booty or Panties.

Don't worry, we have you covered.

With over 20 Free Hot Social Communities to upload Pictures, Videos and Blogs we are sure to have what you want.


[b]Check it out, have some fun, interact and enjoy all the free stuff.
[/b]