Micah 6:6-8

"But he's already made it plain how to live, what to do, what GOD is looking for in men and women. It's quite simple: Do what is fair and just to your neighbor, be compassionate and loyal in your love, And don't take yourself too seriously-take God seriously."







Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Here's to

Here's to a great weekend~

Here's to Wes and Carole who are the kindest, most hospitable set of second parents I will ever know~

Here's to my "Golden Girls"~you are truly the most energetic, wise and fun people I know, being over 85 is irrelevant to you and I love that about all of you~

Here's to still being the best coffee I've ever had, at Giggles in Red Oak, IA~

Here's to Dave and Karen who let me drive their car this weekend~you are way better then Enterprise~

Here's to the best doughnuts in the world found at Casey's gas station~

Here's to Iowa, the only place in the world where premium gas is cheaper then regular~


Here's to the new pastor who loves God and loves people and to his family who followed God's call~ Kevin and Jessica, God is so obviously using you to accomplish much for Him, thank you for Shepherding and protecting our friends and God's family~

Here's to friends that pick up as if you just saw each other yesterday and visit well knowing you won't see them tomorrow~


Here's to Scott and Rachel and beautiful weddings simply because you know they will have a great marriage~


Here's to new babies, Faith we love you...We love your Mommy and Daddy too, you are beautiful

Here's to a wonderful brother and sister-in-law that I seem to see more often in the middle of random places like Colombia, Missouri~

Here's to good weekends, great friends, and time away from the city to quiet my soul and remember what is important~

I call three places home,

Here's to hanging out for a while where a piece of my heart will always, always be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It broke my heart that I missed seeing you on your visit back to Iowa. I miss you guys dearly! Oh yeah I need a new updated picture of Miss Natalie (though I love that Christmas one so much!).

Beth