Micah 6:6-8

"But he's already made it plain how to live, what to do, what GOD is looking for in men and women. It's quite simple: Do what is fair and just to your neighbor, be compassionate and loyal in your love, And don't take yourself too seriously-take God seriously."







Wednesday, January 23, 2008

You tube

I'm trying to officially join the world of You Tube. We've had a video camera for a while, and I'm trying to let the fam and the rest of you keep up with Natalie. So here goes our first you tube try...let's see if it works. This is Natalie dancing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Allison, hoping you remember me (it's been a while), it's Becca from camp (Dulin's Grove). I was looking at Steven's page and took a guess when looking at his friends that this was you! And it was! :)
How have you been? I have a little girl named Natalie too! She just turned 2 in Dec. I just wanted to say hi. The video was so cute by the way!!

Heather said...

very nice...you're coming along very well in the magical world of the internet.

Anonymous said...

Great singing, Chris. Trying to get a child to sing on cue in front of a camera is sometimes like herding cats. We have a number of videos with Pam and I just talking, trying to get either Dustin and Diana to perform. Oh, well. Natalie is a good dancer (esp. with the monkey). Have fun!