Micah 6:6-8

"But he's already made it plain how to live, what to do, what GOD is looking for in men and women. It's quite simple: Do what is fair and just to your neighbor, be compassionate and loyal in your love, And don't take yourself too seriously-take God seriously."







Thursday, November 01, 2007

A halloween tale

The night began with Natalie saying, "you want me to do what?"


"I'm out of here"



Okay Mom I'll let you take one quick picture...



Mommy and the bee...



Hershey's are awesome!



I know a lot of pictures, but we had a lot of fun. We went trick or treating with Robert, Emily, and Avery. I'll post some pics of Avery and Natalie together soon. Happy November and happy 16 month birthday Natalie!!!

2 comments:

megan said...

aww, soooo cute!! And she is SO your daughter!!! That picture of the two of you is proof! She's growing up too fast-I can hardly believe it!

Love you!!

Anonymous said...

Allison,
Natalie is without a doubt the cutest bee I have ever seen. I really enjoy getting to see her pictures, she is growing so fast. I get to see my Cayci and Caleb next weekend. YEAH!!
Judi Carter