Micah 6:6-8

"But he's already made it plain how to live, what to do, what GOD is looking for in men and women. It's quite simple: Do what is fair and just to your neighbor, be compassionate and loyal in your love, And don't take yourself too seriously-take God seriously."







Thursday, August 23, 2007

I love Uncle DJ and Aunt Sarah

Dear Uncle DJ and Aunt Sarah,
I want you to know I was almost stripped at church on Sunday for wearing this outfit. Many Gator people mistook it for a Georgia Bulldogs outfit. Once they saw the Reds they spared me. I left with my dress still on and I did look super cute. Daddy says he only let me wear it because Mr. Ryan was in town too. Mommy said I could wear it when I wanted. I love you both!
Natalie (the best niece in the world)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how grown up she looks standing there. She is beautiful.
KK

Anonymous said...

Natalie has always been cute, but this may be her best picture yet! No bias from us...
Love,
Uncle DJ and Aunt Sarah

Allison said...

I think it is one of her best pictures. It was the first time she really "posed" for the camera. I held it up and she stood still and smiled. I love and miss you all!
Allison