Micah 6:6-8

"But he's already made it plain how to live, what to do, what GOD is looking for in men and women. It's quite simple: Do what is fair and just to your neighbor, be compassionate and loyal in your love, And don't take yourself too seriously-take God seriously."







Friday, August 10, 2007

8 random things

The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (if you don't have a blog, email me)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read their blog.

Before I tell you 8 random facts about me I must tell you that we spent the last couple of days with Grandmama, Natalie's Great-Grandmama. We had a lot of fun with the family and can't wait to make it back over soon. Natalie is talking more and more. She learned to say "shshshoes" the other day. Chris is already clutching his wallet quite tightly. She also says "bubbles" and "uh-oh". We thought uh-oh was so cute, but since she is using it appropriately, I'm learning to jump fast when she says this. Here are the pics and then, hang on for the random facts.


Natalie eating breakfast with Aunt Pam. Natalie is a big eater and this was her third breakfast of the morning.









Grandmama and Natalie are having a good time looking at each other. Natalie is giving out a kiss in the next picture.




Natalie is attacking Dustin...then the Jack in the Box is attacking Natalie. She thought this thing was hilarious, but she a little afraid too...














8 Random Facts about me...

1. I rarely ever drive with my shoes on...

2. I discovered yesterday that jelly fish really do sting every part of your body they touch.

3. I cannot run effectively in water.

4. I hate go carts.

5. I do not like any creature that God created on the fifth day. If it has wings or scales, I have no need for it.

6. I hardly ever use a pillow.

7. I always check the protein content of my chocolate, it makes me feel better.

8. I sleep with Christopher Robin ;-)

Now, I'm tagging Mom, Dad, DJ, Sarah, Beth, Scott D., Aunt Martha, and finally, my hubby. I'd better here back from you all! (For anyone interested, click on Megan, she has the best list.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

More than once I've sneaked a peek at your blog too because of how much Megan talks about you. You are welcomed to comment on my blog any time you feel like it.

Isn't driving without shoes illegal, or is that an urban myth? Jacks-in-the-box (or is it Jack-in-the-boxes?) can be freaky...

ScottD said...

Okay, I've done mine. Where are the others that you have tagged?

You can see my response and who I have tagged at my new blog: http://bugscott.blogspot.com/

megan said...

YAY. I loved your 8 and I'm just as jazzed to see your name on Luke's blog and Luke's name on yours! If you both lived close, you'd be friends for sure.

Love you sweet Allison!