Micah 6:6-8

"But he's already made it plain how to live, what to do, what GOD is looking for in men and women. It's quite simple: Do what is fair and just to your neighbor, be compassionate and loyal in your love, And don't take yourself too seriously-take God seriously."







Saturday, March 17, 2007

a few quick pictures

Going on a walk with my Daddy, I loved it so much and worked so hard that I had to take a nap...

I am now pulling myself up on everything. This picture is of my first really good bruise. It scared Dad and Mom, but I hardly cried at all. Why would I cry? I have a million other things to discover...


This is one last pic from our snow storm two weeks ago. This is Mommy and Me beside the driveway after they dug the car out of the driveway.



Thanks to all of you for your prayers for the family I mentioned in my last blog, please continue to pray for them.



On a very different topic, we are leaving tomorrow to go house shopping. Please pray for God's guidance and wisdom as we look. Our goal is to find a nice house and one that we can afford without me working. I would love to stay home with Natalie. So we just ask for your prayers that we will be exactly where God wants us. Thanks, we love you all.

2 comments:

megan said...

wow, allison, she has your gorgeous eye lashes!!

How's (was?) the house shopping? Can't wait to hear all about it.

love you.

Allison said...

Great! I'll e-mail you soon with details and pics. And yes, she got my eye lashes. The rest of her is all daddy, but the eye lashes, I can claim. :-)