Micah 6:6-8

"But he's already made it plain how to live, what to do, what GOD is looking for in men and women. It's quite simple: Do what is fair and just to your neighbor, be compassionate and loyal in your love, And don't take yourself too seriously-take God seriously."







Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Easter pics







We had a great Easter. A very busy weekend, but I successfully maintained my boycott of Easter sunrise services. This year, for a brief second, I debated attending. That was gone when Chris sneaked out the door before 6 am. Here's to all you early people....I hope it was fun. If you ever decide to make it a midnight early easter morning service (still serving breakfast), I'll be there. Given the adjustment for time zones, I think that's a more appropriate time anyway. :-)

No comments: