Micah 6:6-8

"But he's already made it plain how to live, what to do, what GOD is looking for in men and women. It's quite simple: Do what is fair and just to your neighbor, be compassionate and loyal in your love, And don't take yourself too seriously-take God seriously."







Monday, August 31, 2009

A picture update

What a week! Today, Chris is back at work, Natalie is at day care, and family has all gone back home. I looked at Micah this morning and said, "well, it's you and me kid." He looked really worried and although I assured him that his sister survived, he still was concerned. He has rightfully earned the nickname, "Mr. McGoo" with his facial expressions. So far, he has been a great baby. Natalie was never a good sleeper. The last three nights, I've had to set my alarm clock to wake him up every three hours to eat. I keep waiting for him to stretch really good, realize he has joined the world, and get loud. But, I'll enjoy the quiet for now too. I think second babies are great cause I'm less stressed and soak up the moment more. Here a few pictures of our new family.





You can click on Chris' blog for a few more pictures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so blessed to have two great grandchildren who have wonderful parents. Thanks for sharing.
Frank and Candy

Sunshinejr said...

Allison oh my word, he is too cute.... I can't waite to meet him and I know Jessica and RJ can't waite too meet him as well... Congradulations....

megan said...

oh allison. he's SO gorgeous. so curled up in that new baby way-perfectly kissable and squishable. my child sucked and drooled on my phone last week-causing water damage which resulted in me getting a new phone. I couldn't get contact info out of the old so if you have a minute, will you send me your number? I would love to chat about your life as a family of 4. love you girl.