Micah 6:6-8

"But he's already made it plain how to live, what to do, what GOD is looking for in men and women. It's quite simple: Do what is fair and just to your neighbor, be compassionate and loyal in your love, And don't take yourself too seriously-take God seriously."







Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Marathon

Would you believe your husband if he left early every Saturday morning to train for a "marathon" and you found this picture on your camera?



A simple vote of yes or no would suffice. :-)

4 comments:

Heather said...

um...well...I, um...yeah, I don't know about that...considering it's a breast cancer run, I could say yes. considering he's the only boy in front of a bunch of women w/ exterior bras and doing something weird w/ his hands, I could say no. so I'm going to stick with um.

Anonymous said...

No, no 1000 times no. Not a marathon! Don't know what it is though.

theodude said...

I've got the feet blisters to prove it!!! Then again...I'll stick with Heather's answer...ummmm...:-)

Anonymous said...

Well, I do think there could be some room for doubt??? I wonder.
Ms. Alma