Micah 6:6-8

"But he's already made it plain how to live, what to do, what GOD is looking for in men and women. It's quite simple: Do what is fair and just to your neighbor, be compassionate and loyal in your love, And don't take yourself too seriously-take God seriously."







Monday, January 12, 2009

Details

Well we have gotten lots of phone calls and e-mails from our blog announcing baby number 2. It's been fun to let Natalie tell our secret. Many of you have asked for details so here are a few.

We are due on August 24. Our first ultrasound is this Wednesday (Chris' birthday). We are praying for everything to be fine.

Natalie doesn't really get it at all, but when asked, she'll tell you she wants a sister.

And...to answer the most frequently asked question. We don't know. I don't know if we will find out what the sex of the baby is before sheman is born. I cannot explain how much fun it was not knowing when we were pregnant with Natalie. I think it's the only reason I got through labor. With that said, Natalie does well if she is prepared and it might help her to know if she's sharing clothes or making room in her toy box for boy toys. So I don't know. We have several weeks to decide. We are at a loss for names. I want to use the middle name Lee (Boy) or Leigh (Girl) because it is family name for me. Any suggestions for a good first name? We are up for them... Have a great week!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I've always liked Danielle. No suggestions on a boy name....girl's names are easier.:)
Congratulations!

Heather said...

um, I think we decided this the last time you were pregant...Brock Lee...Brocoli...I still think it's brilliant!
I'll just start calling Natalie Carrot...or potato...tater...see, it just goes on and on:)

The Hendersons said...

here are some of my favs we can't use because of our last name. some troy just won't go for:

anderson
hayden
griffin
abygail
eli
grayson

on a another note, i need a tutorial on how to manipulate my photos on my postings. i have a blog saved in draft because i can't figure out how to put the photos in the right place.

ScottD said...

For a boy...
Darrell - in case he has the musical skills of his father;
Arsenio - in case he is outgoing like his father;
Monty - in case he likes to play games; or
Timothy Tebow - to make points with the Gator fans in the church.
For a girl...
Rachel Rae - in case she has cooking talent.
I also like Carnegie but I'm not sure if that would be for a boy or a girl.

Anonymous said...

For a boy
Micah
Micah
Micah
Micah
For a girl
Meredith
Elizabeth
Hannah

Love, KK

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your pregnancy. I recently heard the name Kimber for a girl (Kimber Leigh). For a boy, Christian Lee or Clayton Lee.