Micah 6:6-8

"But he's already made it plain how to live, what to do, what GOD is looking for in men and women. It's quite simple: Do what is fair and just to your neighbor, be compassionate and loyal in your love, And don't take yourself too seriously-take God seriously."







Friday, December 12, 2008

Natalie vs Restaurant Trash Can

Round 1 goes to:


The Trash Can






The first picture is last night after we got home. The second is this morning. She was smiling more and said, "Mommy my owie is all better and my owie is still an owie." I'll have to check her baby book to see if there is a spot for first black eye.

5 comments:

Heather said...

It looks like she put up a good fight though. At least the trash can didn't bite her ear off.

Anonymous said...

She is so lucky, I never got a black eye before and I am 24! Poor baby!! - Liza

Sunshinejr said...

Aww poor thing, I would have cried too if something like that happened to me. Awww but this is a story you will be talking about and laughing about when she is older.

Anonymous said...

Cut Me Mic...Cut Me Mic! I can't See!!! YO ADRIIIAAAANN!!!!

Brock

Kyle said...

awww...sweet little girl! kiss her for us! (megs...even though I'm posting as kyle!)