Micah 6:6-8

"But he's already made it plain how to live, what to do, what GOD is looking for in men and women. It's quite simple: Do what is fair and just to your neighbor, be compassionate and loyal in your love, And don't take yourself too seriously-take God seriously."







Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas tree adventures

One pic from the mall seeing Santa with KK and Papaw:



We finally got our tree up earlier this week. I am just now putting some of the pictures on the blog. Natalie is funny. There are a lot of words to describe her, but funny is usually the first. One of the girls from church told me today that she will never be good at poker because her face is so expressive. She is so very right. Some recent things that Natalie has told us is:

"Shoo wee, I've had a busy day."

"Everyone cover your eyes....good job people."

In the line at Target, "hey Mommy when you hold me and not let me walk, it hurts my booty booty."

Yeah, that's my kid. Anyways, putting up the tree was just all the more funny. When Chris started pulling stuff out of the attic, Natalie said, "wait daddy, let me get ready and I help you." This is what I found a few minutes later:




This is how she enjoys eating cookies:




And this is where she spent most of her time while we decorating the tree:




Finally, she ends the evening pondering life while drinking "daddy's warm chocolate." You can't call it hot chocolate, she'll never drink it because "it's too hot."

3 comments:

Sunshinejr said...

aww just to percious, she is just to cute.

MommyH said...

wow. natalie is getting so old :) she sounds hilarious. shocking....and...i think she's looking a little more like allison the older she gets... anywho. we miss you guys ALOT. love you!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I can't believe how MUCH Natalie has grown! I haven't been on line forever. Glad to catch up with you. My e-mail is bwalton@netins.net