Micah 6:6-8

"But he's already made it plain how to live, what to do, what GOD is looking for in men and women. It's quite simple: Do what is fair and just to your neighbor, be compassionate and loyal in your love, And don't take yourself too seriously-take God seriously."







Monday, November 13, 2006

Tired and sad

I'm home early today because I needed to get Natalie from day care. She's fine, she just woke up early and needed to eat early which meant I needed to be home early to feed her again. She woke up early because my parents needed to leave. Chris is coming home today, which is wonderful. My parents had to go home today, which is sad. I miss them so much more since Natalie has been born. I grew up next door to my grandparents and have an amazing relationship with them. I absolutely hate the fact that all four of her grandparents live half-way across the country. We will do everything possible to ensure she knows them well and they know her. I'm also sad because whenever Chris (or any pastor) leaves town, someone will die. I think it's Murphy's law. This weekend, two people did. He is coming straight home to meet with a family, doing a funeral tomorrow and attending one on Thursday. He will be tired too. We need to get some food made for the family and to be honest, I'm not sure when that's going to happen. Hopefully Natalie will cooperate with bedtime tonight, and after Bible Study I can cook. So you ask yourself, why is she sitting there typing a blog instead of cooking now? Well, for one, I'm sad. And for two, I need to go to the grocery store, but I can't do this until she wakes up...so I have things to do, but can't do any of them...yet. I know this is scattered, but such is my life right now. I hope things in your part of the country are calm...have a great week everyone!

No comments: