Micah 6:6-8

"But he's already made it plain how to live, what to do, what GOD is looking for in men and women. It's quite simple: Do what is fair and just to your neighbor, be compassionate and loyal in your love, And don't take yourself too seriously-take God seriously."







Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween


We had a good halloween at our house. It was fun to get dressed up and pass out candy. Of course, we have candy left, which I have been munching on all day long. I'm just hoping Natalie doesn't mind me eating it. She slept well last night. It's the first night since her cold that she slept all night again. I never knew how much I loved to sleep until having her. Now I think I could make it a hobby. Anyways, I need to keep this one short, just wanted you all to see us dressed up. Have a great week!
Allison

No comments: