Micah 6:6-8

"But he's already made it plain how to live, what to do, what GOD is looking for in men and women. It's quite simple: Do what is fair and just to your neighbor, be compassionate and loyal in your love, And don't take yourself too seriously-take God seriously."







Tuesday, November 21, 2006

A few more pictures

A sleeping baby, is a wonderful baby. She slept almost 11 hours last night, except for one quick 5am feeding. And when she sleeps, we all sleep. Night night.


Now let's see Dad, I need to think about this for a second.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey girl. It's been a LONG time!! It does my heart good to see pictures of you and your baby. I get occassional updates from Meg, but for the most part I have no idea what's going on with you and I hate that. I hope you're doing well and I'd love to hear an update from you. Please email me at saralcurtis@yahoo.com when you get a chance. Happy Thanksgiving!!
Love,
Sara C

Allison said...

I'ts so GOOD to hear from you too, I'm on my way to work, but will e-mail you later! Have a great Thanksgiving! Love you!
Allison