Micah 6:6-8

"But he's already made it plain how to live, what to do, what GOD is looking for in men and women. It's quite simple: Do what is fair and just to your neighbor, be compassionate and loyal in your love, And don't take yourself too seriously-take God seriously."







Saturday, October 14, 2006

Our little baby pumpkin


Today has been a super busy Saturday. Chris ran in a 5K this morning. He did well and I'm very proud of him. He's been training hard, despite it being allergy season. Then we decided to take this picture of Natalie. One of my clients told me about doing this picture, and I thought it was a cute idea. Natalie rather enjoyed being in the pumpkin, which made it funnier for us. Thanks for all of your prayers. Her cold is getting better. She is still not sleeping well at night, and since she had been, that is making it hard for us. Both she and Chris are napping right now. It seems they are always napping when I'm typing this. Probably because it is the only time I have to type.
God is doing amazing things here. I am a part of a women's Bible study, which is great. Several of my co-workers have started attending. God is always so creative. We are studying the book Pam told us about, For Women Only. I'm learning a lot about you men, some I knew but didn't understand and some things I had no idea about. It's just been really good to be a part of a group and have more friends. I'm going to sign off and do some laundry and then maybe take a nap myself. I love Saturday's!

No comments: