Micah 6:6-8

"But he's already made it plain how to live, what to do, what GOD is looking for in men and women. It's quite simple: Do what is fair and just to your neighbor, be compassionate and loyal in your love, And don't take yourself too seriously-take God seriously."







Thursday, October 22, 2009

A quick video

Here is some video that I took on my cell phone, Uncle DJ you rock! (He gave me this phone.) Anyways, I took this video in Micah's happiest place on earth, the changing pad. He is turning into quite the "talker." Enjoy.

2 comments:

MommyH said...

What a sweetie! And so happy :) We love you guys and miss you.....and just have to say that we had a REALLY good laugh reading the quote about Anna's prayer. Nate's exact words through laughter: "Man, I miss PC!" Love you all!

Anonymous said...

How sweet! He is obviously much more intelligent than his Uncle DJ!
Thanks for posting this for the grandparents.
Poppy and KK