Micah 6:6-8

"But he's already made it plain how to live, what to do, what GOD is looking for in men and women. It's quite simple: Do what is fair and just to your neighbor, be compassionate and loyal in your love, And don't take yourself too seriously-take God seriously."







Thursday, October 25, 2007

some recent pictures






I prayed that God would allow me to upload some pictures tonight. I've been having a hard time doing this lately, and He answered my prayer. I know in the grand scheme of all that God is thinking about and doing this was a small request, but He answered. I think sometimes He answers small prayers of mine to remind me that He is always working and listening.
The Halloween costume is one my Aunt got for Natalie. It is already too small so we put it on her for pictures. It's an interesting unicorn outfit. For Halloween, Natalie will be a bumblebee like her older cousins, Mollie and Xander. Fortunately, this outfit still fits. Earlier this week she was wearing a 24 month outfit. I'm not sure where her height comes from, but I hope she keeps it. I'm not so secretly hoping she'll love basketball as much as I do. Anyways, today has been a good day. Thursday's are Chris' days off. I try to not work on Thursdays either. This has quickly become my favorite day of the week. We get to hang out with Natalie together. We get to swap stories from the week and just be. I love it. Today none of us got out of our pajamas until after 2 this afternoon. To me, that's a perfect sort of day. Have a great one and ask God to show you something today. He is good.

No comments: