Micah 6:6-8

"But he's already made it plain how to live, what to do, what GOD is looking for in men and women. It's quite simple: Do what is fair and just to your neighbor, be compassionate and loyal in your love, And don't take yourself too seriously-take God seriously."







Monday, June 11, 2007

Here we are





Just a quick blog to let everyone know we survived the move. We don't have Internet at our house yet, so I'm at the church blogging. Our move was an adventure. The movers arrived three days after they were supposed to and it just got better from there. However, eventually Chris, his dad and mom, Sarah, Natalie, the two dogs, all of our staff, and me ended up here. We are getting settled, and when I'm not alone in Chris' office with Natalie I'll blog more details. Just a few quick pics of Natalie for everyone. We got to meet Chris' Uncle Raymond last week, he wasn't much interested in me, but thought Natalie was great. He loved us calling him Uncle Raymond...we knew he liked Natalie when he offered to share his new hat. The other pics are of Natalie in her frog pool. Have a great week. Hopefully, more soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Allison
I haven't checked out you blog site in quiet a while. However I figure the Lord led me to it today. Natalie is precious and seeing the pictures of Uncle Raymond touched my heart. One of these days I hope I can come see him in person myself. However if you see him again before I do please tell him Christi Loves Him.
Love to all of you in Jacksonville!!!!!
Christi