Micah 6:6-8

"But he's already made it plain how to live, what to do, what GOD is looking for in men and women. It's quite simple: Do what is fair and just to your neighbor, be compassionate and loyal in your love, And don't take yourself too seriously-take God seriously."







Saturday, May 22, 2010

Upon further inspection

A picture to follow soon, but I must share our discovery of the evening. This year Momma Duck has not been sitting on her eggs during the day. Each morning there is simply another egg in the nest. We got home late tonight and Momma Duck was here. She hissed at us and acted like we hadn't done this last year. But then, I got down near her level and gasped. We did this last year, but I'm pretty sure it was not with this Momma Duck. After taking a picture of Momma Duck on her now at least 11 eggs we are shocked. I'll upload a couple of pics for comparison later, maybe she has changed. But for tonight, I'm thinking this might be Momma Duck the sequel.

No comments: