Micah 6:6-8

"But he's already made it plain how to live, what to do, what GOD is looking for in men and women. It's quite simple: Do what is fair and just to your neighbor, be compassionate and loyal in your love, And don't take yourself too seriously-take God seriously."







Sunday, October 05, 2008

A Happy Post

At the risk of my few readers thinking I'm depressed, I thought I should share some happy things for a change. These pictures are of Natalie getting ready for a birthday party. She is saying and doing more new things all the time. At Toys R Us yesterday she picked out the birthday present and card for her good friend, Parker. I told her that we needed to pay the nice lady at the counter before we could leave. Natalie promptly carried the card to the counter and said, "hey lady" to the cashier. The cashier looked a little shocked and then laughed really hard. This is my child. I hope you all have a great week!


2 comments:

The Hendersons said...

Natalie looked like a 4-year old yesterday at the party...where does the time go? We'll need you and Emily to clear up the fighting tactics between her and Avery before Emma is allowed over for play dates.

Mommy of 2 said...

How are things going for you and your family? I haven't posted to you in a long time. Things are going a little better for me. Jaron is now 5 years old. I can't believe how the time flies. Natalie's hair looked so cute in your pictures you had posted. It is definitely feeling like fall weather here. The trees are turning. I love it! Fall is my favorite time of the year.

I hope to hear from you soon.
Take care,
Janese