Micah 6:6-8

"But he's already made it plain how to live, what to do, what GOD is looking for in men and women. It's quite simple: Do what is fair and just to your neighbor, be compassionate and loyal in your love, And don't take yourself too seriously-take God seriously."







Sunday, June 08, 2008

A childhood song

My mom sang a song to DJ and me every night before we went to bed. It's one of my favorite songs and I now sing it to Natalie. The lyrics are:

Today has been a busy day,
And a long and tiring one too,
So I must go to sleepy town,
My rest is long overdue,
Tomorrow will be another very, very busy day,
So I must go to sleepy town,
And fall asleep right away,
Yes, I must go to sleepy town,
And fall asleep right away.

The following clip will illustrate why this song was so valid tonight:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my. that's hilarious. especially with the big dramatic yawn at the end. :)

love you guys.
wish were closer.

Heather said...

I want to hear this song sung by you:). I know you don't feel you have good singing skills, but I still need to hear it to really put everything in perspective:) Her hair is getting so long...beautiful...even when she's crying.