Micah 6:6-8

"But he's already made it plain how to live, what to do, what GOD is looking for in men and women. It's quite simple: Do what is fair and just to your neighbor, be compassionate and loyal in your love, And don't take yourself too seriously-take God seriously."







Saturday, December 08, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Kinda.

We have our decorations. We have many presents purchased. Our calendar is full of parties, caroling, and outreaches. Our house smells like cinnamon, (thanks to the Yankee candle company, not cooking). Yet I am having a difficult time remembering that it is Christmas time. Mostly because we were all outside today playing in short sleeve shirts. It's warm, and tomorrow it is supposed to be 80. Don't get me wrong, I love the weather. It may look like Christmas at our house, but it doesn't feel cold enough for it. We watched Christmas movies tonight drinking cold drinks instead of hot chocolate. Ahhh...this I could get used to.

But, since I am missing the snow, Melonie sent me a picture of WV last week. We have it up on our desktop to help Chris and me get more into Christmas decorations. Thanks Melonie,it was so much fun to get this, I love you...Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

megan said...

ooooh, I know what you mean. It's supposed to be in the 70s this week. boo. hiss.

So thanks, Melonie! I'm living vicariously through the photo too!