Micah 6:6-8

"But he's already made it plain how to live, what to do, what GOD is looking for in men and women. It's quite simple: Do what is fair and just to your neighbor, be compassionate and loyal in your love, And don't take yourself too seriously-take God seriously."







Monday, December 04, 2006

Christmas pictures


Natalie can sit up all by herself now...she is having lots of fun looking at the world from a new angle. Here are a couple of pics. In case anyone wants to know, she looks just like my mom in that first picture. She is looking more and more like my mom's baby pictures all the time. It's funny because I don't look like my mom much at all, but obviously I had some of her genes to pass on. :) I think my mom is beautiful so it will be more then fine with me if Natalie looks like her. You all have a great day!
Allison

2 comments:

Rob said...

Hey Alli,
I just spent about 10 minutes typing, then had to log into Google and lost it all. Here goes again: Great pictures. We can't wait to see y'all in two weeks. Diana is getting anxious about the surgery (i.e., ready to get on with it and get it over). We are taking the church van to Christiansburg next weekend to Kabuki Steakhouse with a load of her friends (Jordan, Megan, etc. - you know the lot) for a "last meal." We don't know if she will be able to eat much on the Monday night y'all fly in, yet the doc will tell us at hext week's pre-op visit. Well, kiss Chris and Natalie for us, and we'll meet y'all in Lake Norman. God bless you.
Your former pastor and now "Uncle" Rob

Allison said...

Thanks Uncle Rob,
We are looking so forward to seeing you all too. I hope you have a great week and tell Diana to eat lots at Kabuki's for me. And tell her to watch out for the flying chicken, I hear it's dangerous. :) Love you all!
Allison